I saw one of those Quiznos commercials for that new disgusting-looking lobster sandwich they sell. At the end of the commercial, I read the fine print, and it said “51% lobster”. BARF. As if I needed another reason not to buy a lobster sandwich from Quiznos. What the hell is the other 49%? Filler? Fucking gross. A lot of the shit at Quiznos tastes pretty decent but it’s only because they slather everything in ranch or some kind of sauce. The rest of it is shitty and fattening.
Subway is no better. A lot of their meats are made from turkey. Yes, the bologna, the salami, and the ham are actually turkey products. I don’t know how the fuck they’re allowed to call it ham if it’s made from turkey. It’s literally just turkey injected with chemicals to make it look and taste like ham, but in reality it tastes like cold wet scrotum.
I hate people that suck Subway’s weiner and consider it so delicious. Up in New York we have these things called “delis”. Yes, the deli is an endangered species in other cities. But in these delis, they make GOOD sandwiches made from Boars Head meat. Ever heard of it? Boars Head? It’s actual QUALITY. Subway is for poor people, fat people, and people with no taste for quality food.
Ever heard the word “vulgar”? It comes from the Latin word “Vulgaris”, meaning common and poor. The masses, the lowest common denominator. Just like the people who watch MTV. Just like the people who eat at Subway.